“You” is you the user of this website. “We” and “us” is the California limited liability company, Creator Haven LLC.
Here are the rules, or as the lawyers call them, the Terms and Conditions governing your use of this website:
- You will protect your login credentials from disclosure and illicit use.
- We will not post profane, racist, sexist, obscene, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, antisemitic, politically inflammatory, or other offensive content. You won’t either.
- We reserve the right to judge what is offensive content and will remove it without notice, explanation or apology.
- All information provided by us on this website is believed to be accurate at the time of posting. We do not post rumors or fake news.
- You accept that mistakes happen and will not hold us liable for any claims or damages that may arise from your use of this website or of the information you obtain from it except in cases of deliberate fraud or other illegal or deceptive intent which resulted in your personal loss.
- While it is our goal for this website to be up 24/7/365 and to be error, bug and glitch free, we depend on third party software, web-servers, internet service providers, etc, etc. So we can’t actually promise anything about the availability of this site for your use and you accept that and any problem or inconvenience it may cause.
- You promise not to try to break, reverse-engineer, disassemble, disrupt, attack, hack, defraud, to do anything criminal to or with, or otherwise interfere with or modify our website.
- We promise to do our best at keeping our website up to date and useful so that it’s worth your time to visit us.
Creator Haven LLC